TemaTres 1.7 released: now with meta-terms and SPARQL endpoint

  • diego ferreyra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 6:42 PM

       We are glad to announce the public release of TemaTres 1.7.
      Here the changelog:
      - Now you can have a SPARQL Endpoint for your TemaTres vocabulary. Many thanks to Enayat Rajabi!!!
      - Capability to create and manage meta-terms. Meta-term is a term to describe others terms (Ej: Guide terms, Facets, Categories, etc.). Can't be use in indexing process.
      - New standard reports: all the terms with his UF terms and all the terms with his RT terms.
      - Capability to define custom fields in alphabetical export
      - New capabilities for TemaTres API: suggest & suggestDetails,
      - Fixed bugs and improved several functional aspects.

      Many thanks to the feedback provided by TemaTres community :)

      Some HOWTO:
      How to update to Tematres 1.7:
      - Login as admin and go to: Menu -> Administration -> Database maintance -> Update 1.6 to 1.7

      How to enable SPARQL endpoint:
      1) Login as admin and go to Menu -> Administration -> Configuration -> Click in your vocabulary: Set as ENABLE SPARQL endpoint (by default is disable).

      2) Login as admin and Goto: Menu -> Administration -> Database maintance -> Update SPARQL endpoint.

      Best Regards and apologies for cross-posting

      diego ferreyra
      tematres@...
      http://www.vocabularyserver.com