Introduction

  • Deborah Fanslow
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi fellow TaxoCoP members!

      I am new to this group, and am excited to join the online community. Here's a bit about me:

      I am a librarian with a background in graphic design, located in New Jersey. I will soon be pursuing an online certificate in Digital Services to update my knowledge and skills in the areas of taxonomy, metadata, digitization, and DAM.

      I am looking to transition from school librarianship into the areas of digital asset management, digital archives, information architecture, and related areas. I look forward to learning more about taxonomy from this group!

      Cheers,
      Debbie Fanslow
      http://www.debfanslow.com
    • John
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann