Webinar Invite - Taxonomies for Business Intelligence

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Session 3 of our 4-part series on Enterprise Information Architecture is Wednesday, June 19th. The featured speaker is Rik Tamm-Daniels, with Attivio. Rik will be talking about how taxonomies are being used to bring structure to unstructured data which enables that data to be used by business intelligence and analytics users.

      It isn't too late to register. If you missed either of the first two sessions you can view the recordings. Even if you don't get to see the first two installments, this session can stand on its own. So don't let having missed the first two sessions stop you from checking out this one. I think it is going to be really interesting!

      Here's a link to register: http://bit.ly/18GVLQA

      Any questions please feel free to contact me.
      Sharon

      ======
      Earley & Associates
      sharon.foley@...