Early registration extended for SharePoint Training - Waltham - May 8-10

  • Sharon L. Foley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      Learn How to Translate Business Requirements into SharePoint Design

      Hi

      Sorry for any cross posts.  Just wanted to share this with you all.

      Information Architecture for SharePoint
      May 8-10
      Forefront Center for Meetings and Conferences
      404 Wyman Street
      Waltham, MA

      You have many choices for training around SharePoint.  What most of them fail to do is provide clear guidance about why and when to do things in a particular way versus simply the how to do those things.

      This 3-day hands on course lead by information architecture expert, Seth Earley, is different.  In it you will learn how to:

      • use cases and user scenarios inform SharePoint design
      • translate user requirements into functionality
      • use taxonomy to improve usability
      • relate taxonomy to site collection and site organization and navigation
      • set up truly usable navigation across or within sites
      • personalize content for users
      • design for the new functionality in SharePoint 2013
      • and more!

      We guarantee it.  In fact, if you don't go away from this class with tools and approaches that you can leverage in your projects that you find valuable and applicable, we will refund your full tuition. (read the policy)

      Still have questions?  Check out the course syllabus or these testimonials. Or, just go ahead and register now.  Do it by April 12th to get a 15% discount using this code when you register:  SPIA-EARLY-BOS

      Any questions or problems, as always, I am at your service.  I can be reached via email or by phone at 423-797-1575.

      Sharon

      Sharon Foley

      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.

      Cell: 423-797-1575