Re: {Disarmed} [TaxoCoP] Fran Alexander

  • David Riecks
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      At 11:40 PM 2/28/2013, Fran Alexander wrote:
      http://www.manheimheavytruckauctionvideos

      All:

      I've snipped the URL as it looks like Fran's email account may have been compromised.  I would not advise clicking on the link sent previously.

      David

      --
      David Riecks  (that's "i" before "e", but the "e" is silent)
      Need Keywords for your database? Get the Controlled Vocabulary Solution

    • Cindy Lewis