FW: [calix] Sharepoint experts out there?

  • R Kemp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
    Found this job on another list.  Anyone interested?

    Dolby Laboratories in San Francisco is hiring.

    Content Curator and SharePoint Expert (Temporary)  http://www.dolby.com/us/en/about-us/careers/search-for-jobs-us.html

    Job Description
    Overview:

    Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture and challenging projects.

    Responsibilities:

    Develop specialized research oriented knowledge base for the research team and overall organization. Complete taxonomy and integrate with current SharePoint tools and additional knowledge repositories based on business requirements. Manage and integrate multiple cataloging requirements into taxonomy. Collect and analyze relevant content and develop knowledge architecture appropriate to business groups. Ensure categories and labels fully support search and navigation features. Implement, optimize, test, and tune search tool working with IT. Develop best bets for common searches and define search reporting requirements. Support testing of security groups. Partner with employees to identify, evaluate, and select targeted resources to support operational and project objectives. Enable search for external content. Ensure copyright permissions secured for select collection of published technical documentation. Develop additional collections of specialized content as needed and directed.

    Qualifications:

    • Experience in information access, database design, and development
    • Experience using SharePoint 2010 libraries, lists, security groups, and term store
    • Search optimization experience
    • Ability to work in a team environment
    • Ability to understand and catalogue technical and scientific content
    • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    • Librarian experience a plus

    J2W:DICE
    • LI-LE1