Newbie Intro

  • Marj Atkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      Hi,

      I’m Marj Atkinson, an MLS student at Texas Woman’s University.  I have a little bit of taxonomy experience with our web content, but would like to learn more as our organization wants to build up the taxonomy around our web content so our visitors can find it! I look forward to your insights.

      Thanks,

      Marj Atkinson, CRP
      Manager, Research

      Meeting Professionals International

      3030 LBJ Freeway |Suite 1700 | Dallas, TX  75234 USA

      O 972-406-6516  F 972-406-6616   C 972-375-5566

      matkinson@... | www.mpiweb.org

      MPI - 40 years of community. Thank you!

      @digliberry
      LinkedIn: Marj Atkinson