New Memeber Introduction

  • Jennings, Deborah (COT)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012

      Hello all!

      I am leading a project within the Commonwealth Office of Technology in Kentucky to deploy SharePoint 2010 Metadata Management Services in our organization and to establish a development template to do the same for our partnering agencies.  Our SharePoint team has been a small but powerful force in moving our state towards our vision of a collaborative government and we all wear many SharePoint hats.  I am currently wearing the MMS hat and am in the learning and planning stages. In addition to understanding the technical application of metadata management within SharePoint I need to understand more about taxonomy from the business analysis perspective.  I am hoping to get the benefit of your experience as I follow your discussions.

      Deborah Jennings

      Business Analyst

      Commonwealth Office of Technology

      101 Cold Harbor Drive

      Frankfort, KY  40601

      502.564.9790

      deborah.jennings@...

      Confidentiality Statement
      This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete the communication and destroy any copies.