Enthink Taxonomy Manager

  • Julie Vittengl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm curious to know if anyone in this group has used or is using Enthink Taxonomy Manager.  http://www.enthink.com/taxonomy_manager.php
      From the website it appears to have basic taxonomy functionality but no mention of exporting, reporting or advanced relationship type features.  If anyone has used it and has any thoughts or recommendations I'd appreciate hearing them.

      Thank you!
      Julie Vittengl
    • Becky Potvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2012
        Hi Julie,

        I have the latest version of Enthink Taxonomy Manager. You're right, it does not have exporting, reporting, or advanced relationship type features. I can give you more information if you would like. In my experience, "Taxonomy Manager" is a misnomer for this product.

        -Becky

        On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Julie Vittengl <julievittengl@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I'm curious to know if anyone in this group has used or is using Enthink Taxonomy Manager.  http://www.enthink.com/taxonomy_manager.php
        From the website it appears to have basic taxonomy functionality but no mention of exporting, reporting or advanced relationship type features.  If anyone has used it and has any thoughts or recommendations I'd appreciate hearing them.

        Thank you!
        Julie Vittengl

      • Julie Vittengl
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012

          Becky,

          Thanks for your thoughts.  I figured as much.  Looks very similar to the taxonomy functionality I already have in the CMS I am using.  I'll reach out if I have additional questions.

          Best,
          Julie

          To: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com
          From: beckyjpotvin@...
          Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:36:26 -0700
          Subject: Re: [TaxoCoP] Enthink Taxonomy Manager

          Hi Julie,

          I have the latest version of Enthink Taxonomy Manager. You're right, it does not have exporting, reporting, or advanced relationship type features. I can give you more information if you would like. In my experience, "Taxonomy Manager" is a misnomer for this product.

          -Becky

          On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Julie Vittengl <julievittengl@...> wrote:

          Hello,

          I'm curious to know if anyone in this group has used or is using Enthink Taxonomy Manager.  http://www.enthink.com/taxonomy_manager.php