Lowe's Enterprise Content Management

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Hello,
      I work in Enterprise Content Management at Lowe's Home Improvement Corporate Office. I met many of you at Taxonomy Boot Camp in 2011. Our company will be implementing Synaptica soon, and I have been asked to reach out to other users and see if we can collect any documented best practices. So if you have any that you can share, my email is renee.k.moorefield@...

      Thanks,
      Renee Moorefield