Introduction

  • George Peckham-Rooney
    Message 1 of 91 , May 1, 2012
      Dear All,

      Good Morning. My name is George and I new to the list so I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself,  and where work etc.

      I am embedded in the business immigration practice group at a large law firm. I manage and organize our internal knowledge base alongside our case management database.

      I am also the incoming PR chair of the Taxonomy Division in SLA so I may occasionally post information on upcoming webinars and other events.

      Regards,

      George Peckham-Rooney

    • John
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann