Taxonomy workshop, San Diego, April 19, early-bird registration deadline Friday, March 23

  • Heather Hedden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2012
      This Friday, March 23, is the early-bird discount registration deadline
      for my Taxonomy and Thesaurus Creation pre-conference workshop.

      Thursday, April 19, 2012
      9:00 am - 4:30 pm
      Bahia Resort Hotel, San Diego, CA (free parking)
      American Society for Indexing Annual Conference

      Detailed Outline: http://www.hedden-information.com/taxonomy-workshop.htm
      Registration form (PDF): http://www.hedden-information.com/2012RegForm.pdf
      Online registration via credit card is also available.
      Conference site:
      http://www.resourcenter.net/Scripts/4Disapi7.dll/4DCGI/events/285.html?Action=Conference_Detail&ConfID_W=285&Time=654471078

      Cost:
      $250 ASI members (prior to March 23); $300 (after March 23)
      $300 nonmembers (prior to March 23); $350 (after March 23)

      Workshop registration is separate from the main conference registration.
      It is not necessary to register for the complete conference to attend
      this workshop.

      Copes of my book, /The Accidental Taxonomist,/ will also be available
      for sale during the workshop afternoon break and at the end of the
      workshop, at a conference discount price.

      --
      Heather Hedden
      Heather@...