Re: Taxonomy change management survey

  • Matt Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012
      Thanks to everyone who has already responded to the survey!  We’re at 35 respondents and counting, and getting an interesting picture of what the taxonomy maintenance landscape looks like.

      If you haven’t yet responded, there’s still time – the survey closes at the end of March:

      -  Matt

      Hi all,

      As part of a research project on best practices for taxonomy change management, I’m conducting a brief online survey of professional taxonomists.  The survey should take no more than five minutes – your responses are very much appreciated.  Results of this survey will be incorporated in a presentation at the SLA Annual meeting in Chicago in July 2012.

      Please feel free to share with others not on this list.

      Thanks,

      Matt Johnson
      Senior Program Manager, Information Standards
      EMC Corporation