Request for case study input

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Hi folks

      I am writing an online course on taxonomy development, and I would like to use realistic case scenarios as a way of engaging the learners, framing exercises, and illustrating real life issues and decisions. If they work out well, I may also incorporate them into a second edition of my book Organising Knowledge.

      If you have experience working on/project managing taxonomies and metadata development for:

      * Corporate intranet using Sharepoint to support information and knowledge sharing, covering both structured and unstructured content
      * Image management eg for a publishing house
      * Catalogue management for an online store
      * Online web presence for a multi-channel news organization

      AND if you are willing to be interviewed by email or Skype over the next 2-4 weeks, please do drop me a line offlist. The content of the interviews will be confidential as the case scenarios will be fictional, but your contributions will be acknowledged in the course materials, and in the book if used there. I'll also throw in a copy of my book Organising Knowledge if you don't already have it.

      Do let me know

      Patrick

      Patrick Lambe

      website: www.straitsknowledge.com

      Have you seen our new KM Planning Toolkit?