What is Useful on TaxoCoP? 2 Question Survey

  • jennybenevento
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      I figured instead of having everyone write lengthy diatribes and get offended I'd do an anonymous 2 question survey. I'll report back the findings in a week or so.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/79GXRGZ

      I am sure someone will have a complaint as to my methods or biases but I am not an author, nor looking for a job or consulting gig or lecture engagements. Nor do I sell any software or chair any committees or hold any events for or not for profit.

      User Opinions Rule (IMO),
      ~J
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        Thanks Jenny - what a user-friendly survey!

        website: www.straitsknowledge.com

        Have you seen our new KM Planning Toolkit?