IA Summit 2011 sponsorship

  • Nick Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Attention taxonomy, CMS, and autoclassification software vendors!

      Would you like to get your name in front of top-shelf information architects, taxonomists, and content strategists?  Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your cool products to professionals who appreciate what you have to offer?

      The IA Summit conference committee invites you to consider becoming a sponsor this March in Denver, Colorado!

      There are several levels of sponsorship to choose from.  Please visit our web page at http://2011.iasummit.org/sponsorship/ for general information.  Although the web page indicates five levels of sponsorship, this is not written in stone and negotiation is possible.  Please email the committee or respond to this email with any questions not answered by the web page.

      Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you at the conference!

      Cheers,
      p.p. Nick Berry
      for the IA Summit conference committee