RE: [TaxoCoP] Metadata and taxonomy integration round table discussion

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010

      Glad you are enjoying it.  A little different in terms of our usual approach (more business than technical and without all the connections to taxonomy as directly explained). We’ve had very good feedback on the series but lower attendance than usual since it is not our usual audience.

      Thanks for your thoughtful question.  I will be sure we address this.

      Anyone else out there interested in getting their questions addressed by a panel of experts?  The theme of the session is taxonomy and metadata integration.  This is a broad topic that can include integration of process, transaction, content, application, etc…

      What are the challenges that people have experienced around integration of taxonomies?  Of applications?  Of content?  Any other flavors of this that we should cover?

      CEO

      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
      Cell: 781-820-8080

      Email: seth@...