Twitter hash tag for Taxonomy Boot Camp?

  • Lee Romero
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
      Hi all - Does anyone know if there's an agreed-to hash tag for Twitter
      for next week's event?

      Last year, it seemed like #tbc09 was the tag, but it looks like both
      #tbc10 and #tbc2010 are already co-opted for something else.

      Regards
      Lee
    • Pam Green
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
        Yes, I noticed that too. I just used #taxbc10 for a recent tweet. Seems strange that other tracks have established hash tags but not the Taxonomy Boot Camp.

        Pam
        (contextuallib on twitter)

        To: taxocop@yahoogroups.com