ARMA seeking taxonomist for learning session

  • DonnaSlawsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi all. I was contacted to give a session on taxonomies at the American Records Management Association (ARMA) New York Chapter's annual all-day workshop (March 15, 2011). Unfortunately, I'm not available to do the session. It will take place during the work day. They need someone for about 1 hour to give a primer on taxonomies and controlled vocabularies.

      Please contact me if you're interested and I'll forward your information to the organizer.

      Email me off list at donnaslawsky@....

      Thank you,
      Donna Slawsky