Reprinting "The Accidental Taxonomist"

  • Heather Hedden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      My book "The Accidental Taxonomist" is selling well and will be reprinted.
      This is a chance to make minor corrections. If any of you who have read the book noticed anything minor that needs fixing let me know (off-list) by tomorrow mid-day (U.S. Eastern time).

      For those of you who have not yet bought it, this book and all others in the "Accidental" librarian/information professional series are on sale for 40% off when ordering online or by phone directly from the publisher, using the discount code ACC0812.
      http://infotoday.stores.yahoo.net/acta.html

      Thanks.
      Heather

      --
      Heather Hedden
      Hedden Information Management
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        Heather:

        Can't support such a short fuze, but want to order another copy: tnx for disc code - m having fun w/ur use of my quote/quip!

        Cheers

        hap

        -- Sent from my Palm Pre