Repeat of Business Value of Taxonomy Call

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      Hi there,

      We’re repeating our call on the business value of taxonomy on Wednesday.  Free with code BUSVAL_QXK

      http://www.earley.com/webinars/business-value-taxonomy-bring-your-manager

      Wednesday September 1st at 1 pm Eastern

      We’re targeting management and keeping things at a higher level.  This should help you articulate why you need taxonomy for SharePoint, DAM, Search, Content Management, E Commerce and overall findability.

      Comments from prior attendees included:

      “This webinar gets across the points we need to stress when we present out budget for next year."

      and

      "...great overview of how classifications and taxonomies deliver value”

      Feel free to pass this on to your colleagues.

      CEO

      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
      Cell: 781-820-8080

      Email: seth@...