Re: INTRO: Sumair Mahmood - Wanna-Be Information Architect (Training Suggestions?)

  • Gail
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
      Sumair,
      Welcome to the group. I do a lot of information architecture where I work. Here are two other organizations you might be interested in: Information Architecture Institute and IxDA – Interaction Design Association. I'm finding that information architecture is more and more being folded under the interaction design or user experience design umbrella.
      Gail Gammel
      Glenview State Bank
      847-832-0328