Please participate in Forrester Research Study

  • Owens, Leslie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 1:46 PM

      Hello TaxoCoP,

      To help Forrester’s Information and Knowledge Management clients understand the role of an information architect in creating a content strategy, we will write a report to:

      1)            Document the current state of information architecture for unstructured content in enterprises

      2)            Understand who should take ownership of IA for unstructured content

      3)            Identify what the responsibilities of an Information Architect should be when dealing with unstructured content

      4)            Understand the business impact of better IA

      I hope that a few folks from this knowledgeable community might participate in our interviews. My colleague Stephen Powers and I would like an open dialogue with the key person in your organization focused on information architecture, particularly for unstructured content. We can be on or off the record as your needs dictate. All participants will receive a copy of the final report.

      Please email me if you are willing to  participate in our research. We are scheduling interviews for the week of May 17th.

      Best, Leslie

      Leslie Owens | Analyst | Forrester Research |400 Technology Square , Cambridge , MA 02139 | Phone: 617-613-6030 | lowens@...

      Join us at Forrester's new Content & Collaboration Forum

      Engage. Innovate. Accelerate.

      October 7-8, 2010

      Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center

      Washington, D.C.

      http://www.forrester.com/content&collaboration