Introducing myself.

  • Beatriz Benezra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hello,
      My name is Beatriz and a I´m a Project Manager and KM focal point at HP-Brazil at Porto Alegre city.
      I would like to share knowledge about taxonomy.
      To be more honest, I really need to learn a lot about this topic.
      This is  a very important challenge to improve my work.
      My best regards,

      Beatriz

      Quer usar o Messenger sem precisar instalar nada? Veja como usar o Messenger Web.