(Event) The Role of Taxonomy in Enterprise Architecture - April 7 Taxonomy Community of Practice webinar

  • Rebecca Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:45 AM
      Invitation
      Please join us for our monthly Taxonomy Community of Practice webinar, presented by Earley & Associates. This month's topic is The Role of Taxonomy in Enterprise Architecture.

      Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
      Time: 1:00 - 2:00 Eastern Time
      Cost: $50

      To register, visit: http://www.earley.com/webinars/business-processes/role-taxonomy-enterprise-architecture

      This session features Leslie Owens of Forrester Research and Nina Patel of Earley & Associates. If you missed Taxonomy Boot Camp 2009, here is a chance to hear Leslie reprise her popular keynote session.

      Description
      Organizations today struggle with unifying their enterprise information systems with business processes so that classifications can evolve to meet changing needs, yet remain in context of one another.

      In most cases, enterprise taxonomy initiatives derive from pain points in search and retrieval, but taxonomy has a much larger role to play in a variety of processes, such as business intelligence, customer relationship management, and master data management.

      Our speakers will discuss emerging trends in the role of taxonomy in the enterprise, and how information professionals can better leverage the taxonomy message to steer EA strategy to achieving business objectives.

      Next Technology Showcase:
      Optimizing Search with FAST, May 18
      Free registration at http://www.earley.com/webinars/technology-showcase/fast

      Thank you,