Re: [TaxoCoP] Q6 Article on FUMSI

  • K. McElhinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
      Looks good, John!!

      You might want to take a look at print screen. Something weird happens to the table, which persists in the printout.

      Kathleen

      ---- John O'Gorman <jogorman@...> wrote:

      Hey kids;

      Just a quick 'hello' to announce that the article Kate Simpson mentioned a while back hit e-streets this week...you can have a look at: http://web.fumsi.com/go/article/manage/4528 I know this group can be a tad shy when expressing opinions about data models and ontologies and such, but if you have any comments, questions or critiques please fire away.

      A quick shout out to Kate and her crew at FreePint for helping me turn the article into something readable, and for encouraging me to put it out there in the first place. It was fun.

      John O'

      --
      Kathleen McElhinney
      k.mcelhinney@...