HKKMS & KMRC KM Conference 2010, Making KM Productive, 30 March 2010, Hong Kong

  • Bill Proudfit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 4:21 AM

      All,

      Please go to my blog here and find this posting in my long list of one-off events in Hong Kong, Macau, China and occasionally farther afield.  This is a very good mix of KM people and if you are in Hong Kong or nearby I recommend you try and join the conference on 30 March.

      The link below is for a pdf flier.  I'll post the link to the website as soon as it is ready.

      HKKMS & KMRC KM Conference 2010, Making KM Productive, 30 March 2010, Hong Kong

      Many thanks,

      Bill

      --
      Bill Proudfit