SAP and taxonomy integration

  • Nick Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi y'all,

      I'm wondering if anyone has had any direct experience integrating taxonomies with SAP.  Specifically, I know they have a Metadata Management product that seems to offer vocabulary management, data lineage, mapping from different sources, etc.

      Anyone run their taxonomy or metadata schemas from SAP?  Anyone feed SAP taxonomy definitions, or use either one as a broker for the other to provide apples-to-apples business metrics based on data elements?  How about combining them with a data warehouse?

      Thanks,
      Nick

      Nicholas Berry
      Content Architect & Taxonomist