Re: [TaxoCoP] mind mapping software?

  • Wang Zhonghong
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22 10:31 AM
      Are you Patrick Lambe? I cannot believe. I read and cited your article and book for my thesis. Can I see your picture :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22 10:38 AM
        Hi, Patrick Lambe,
        I'm brazilian student and my master's degree work is based in your book.
        It's nice to see you here!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
          Jim:

          I know this is an old topic, but I just ran across this new option the other day, as it's one of the projects up for voting on SourceForge as one of the best projects of the year. The application is called Xmind, and you'll find their site at Xmind.net (or xmind.org). From what I can tell, they came from the commercial market, and have opened up Xmind by making the basic application Open-Source. There is a provision for sharing your Mind Map through their website as well that looks quite interesting. There are several Youtube videos that show some of it's power, including the ability to import images, and even link to other documents, URL's etc.

          You can use the program on Mac, Windows or varying flavors of Linux. One thing that looks very promising is the ability to download and run the program off a USB jump drive as well....

          David

          --
          David Riecks (that's "i" before "e", but the "e" is silent)
          Need Keywords for your database? Get the Controlled Vocabulary Solution