April taxonomy CoP call (no cost) - Content Migration

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 8:12 PM

      Hi there,

      Due to an error on our side, we inadvertently announced our April call as free.  Since I can’t change that now, I thought I might as well promote this as a complimentary session.

      The topic is content migration.  Here is the abstract.  http://www.earley.com/_April2009.asp

      President
      _____________________________

      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
      Cell: 781-820-8080

      Office: 781-444-0287
      Email: seth@...
      Web:
      www.earley.com

    • Jay Maechtlen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27 2:41 PM
        I'm not sure if it's ironic or appropriate that the seminar is April first.

        I see that Earley.com has a 'jumpstart' series, at no charge.

        Thanks!
        Jay

        Seth Earley wrote:
        > Hi there,
        >

        > Due to an error on our side, we inadvertently announced our April call
        > as free. Since I can’t change that now, I thought I might as well
        > promote this as a complimentary session.
        >

        > The topic is content migration. Here is the abstract.
        > http://www.earley.com/_April2009.asp

        Jay Maechtlen
        Maechtlen & Associates
        626 444-5112 office
        626 840-8875 cell
        www.laserpubs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27 4:26 PM
          Ha. No coincidence - no fooling :-) The Jumpstart is an archive you can listen to any time. The Wed call is live.