IA Summit 2009: Registration Open

  • Kate Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi all

      We're pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2009 ASIS&T IA Summit, being held in Memphis, TN in March 2009. The pre-conference sessions will run on Wednesday & Thursday, March 18-19 and the Summit will run Friday-Sunday March 20-22.
      Michael Wesch, Assistant Professor of Cultural Anthropology at Kansas State University will give the Keynote on Friday, March 20 and the event will wrap up with a closing plenary by Jesse James Garrett, President of Adaptive Path.

      If you are interested in registering now, you can do so at:

      The conference website with more complete program information will be available on Monday, January 19 and a second announcement and link will be sent out when the site is live.

      Hoping for a few taxo-related presentations to be included...

      Kate