Introduction

  • Easter, Erica (EOM)
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 23, 2008

      Hi,

      My name is Erica Easter and I work for the Government of the District of Columbia.  Our office has been tasked with the job to digitize the District’s government.  We have been working very closely with the Office of the Chief Technology Officer to find the appropriate hardware and software solutions for our needs but my office is really in charge of changing the way we think and “do” in order for our initiative to manage our documents and most importantly, content, to really have an effect.  We have recently begun work to build the District’s taxonomy and I have been assigned to the steering committee for this part of the project.  Taxonomy is new to me so I hope to learn more about taxonomy and meet people doing the same thing that I am.

      Thanks,

      Erica

      _______________________

      Erica Easter

      Chief of Staff

      Office of the Secretary of the District of Columbia

      Phone: (202) 727-6306

      Fax: (202) 727-3582

      www.os.dc.gov

      P Save a tree, please consider the environment before you print this email.

    • John
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann