New Member

  • xfilergg
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 13 7:41 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      I just joined the group. Working at a community bank I've grown into
      the role of IA/BA with a background in web design/development. We're
      in the process of purchasing a new intranet product and I'll be
      working on a taxonomy for that. This is new ground for the bank so I
      hope to learn a lot from this group and probably ask questions from
      time to time.

      Gail
    • Gary
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 6, 2010
        Hello Group. I'm Gary MacFadden. I've been in the IT Research and Advisory business for the last 19 years. I am presently working with the Wikibon Project which is an open source community for creating IT research. Here is a link to my profile http://wikibon.org/profile/view/961 I am in the midst of trying to develop a taxonomy for Information Management research. Any questions, help or support are welcome from the group. Regards, Gary