margaretgross99@yahoo.ca sent you a link to content of interest

  • margaretgross99@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      margaretgross99@... sent you a link to the following content:

      Don't Let Machines Write Your Keyword Lists
      http://searchengineland.com/080630-074255.php

      The sender also included this note:

      Interesting article on automated indexing

      --
      Sent via a FeedFlare link from a FeedBurner feed.
      http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/publishers/feedflare
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        margaretgross99@... wrote:
        > margaretgross99@... sent you a link to the following content:
        >
        > Don't Let Machines Write Your Keyword Lists
        > http://searchengineland.com/080630-074255.php
        >
        > The sender also included this note:
        >
        > Interesting article on automated indexing
        >
        > --
        > Sent via a FeedFlare link from a FeedBurner feed.
        > http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/publishers/feedflare

        Hi, Margaret
        Thanks- that wasn't a real deep article, but it certainly covered some
        important points.

        That's kind of a strange website.
        I'll investigate it more, later.

        Thanks