Re: [TaxoCoP] SLA Get together?

  • Janice M Herd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Christine,
      I will be attending SLA again this year and am willing to meet with
      you.
      I have an internal wiki I maintain on Categorization, taxonomies,
      thesauri, etc. for The Library of Congress staff. Unfortunately, since
      it is internal I can not share it at SLA!
      Jan

      Jan Herd
      Business Reference Librarian
      Science, Technology & Business Division
      The Library of Congress
      Washington, D.C. 20540
      Tel. 202 707-1216
      Fax 202 707-1925
      English author Ashleigh Brilliant said, *The closest you will ever
      come in this life to an orderly universe is a good library.*

      >>> Christine Connors <CJMConnors@...> 5/30/08 12:53:41 PM >>>
      Hello all!

      It's been a few weeks, and I thought I would ask once again if anyone
      will be attending the Special Libraries Association conference in
      Seattle from June 14-19?

      I will be there but briefly this year, and would be happy to get
      together for dinner or drinks with folks from this community on Sunday
      night. If you're interested, please let me know!

      Thanks!
      Christine