Re: [TaxoCoP] Book Announcement: Building Enterprise Taxonomies

  • Tony Shaw
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2008
      Darin,

      Congratulations on the book!  Why don't you bring a couple of copies along to SemTech next week and we can use them as door prizes - it'll be a good excuse to mention it in front of the audience.  If you have a flyer about it then we can post that on the message board as well.

      Tony

      PS: I'll buy one directly from you too...can you stash an extra copy in your luggage for me?

      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2008

        Hi Darin

        Another congrats on the book - going on Amazon wishlist right now!

        I'm also looking forward to the 'Search within...' function as I am
        looking in particular for some info on creating facets... do you
        cover extending taxos to facets maybe?

        I'm particularly looking for how to create facets (ie. some good tips
        for undertaking analysis to choose the best attributes for global vs
        local facets etc) for the new application: enterprise search...

        Any ideas? In your book? Come across it on your research trails?

        Thanks (and all the best!)
        Kate