New Findability Survey Running - Come Weigh In!

  • Dan Keldsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi TaxoCoPers...

      Our latest quarterly research project is running, and is a topic near
      and dear to this very crowd.

      It is not wholly focused on Taxonomy, but on the larger topic of
      Findability, and all that is entailed in enablling Findability -
      Search, Taxonomies, Ontologies, Security, Relevancy Ranking, pointed
      applications such as e-Discovery, and more, as well as solution
      satisfaction questons, to test whether solutions bought and
      implemented are living up to expectations.

      Over 100 people have taken the survey (
      http://aiimmarketintelligence.questionpro.com/ ), launched today, but
      we're seeking out as many sources from newbies to experts, to get as
      wide a sample of the market as we can.

      The resulting research will be published for free in late June, along
      with a free companion webinar discussing the findings.

      All respondents who complete the survey and provide an e-mail address
      (for notification) are also eligible for 1 of 24 Amazon.com gift
      certificates as well.

      The survey is taking an average of 26 minutes, and is 59 questions long.

      If interested in providing your insights and experience to this
      project, please head over to:
      ---> http://aiimmarketintelligence.questionpro.com/ <---

      And I thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

      Past Market IQs, for those interested, are the:
      Market IQ on Enterprise 2.0 - http://www.aiim.org/enterprise20 (>900
      downloads so far)
      Market IQ on Content Security -
      http://www.aiim.org/article-industrywatch.asp?ID=33810 (>1300
      downloads so far)

      Best,
      Dan
      --
      Dan Keldsen
      Director, Market Intelligence at AIIM
      Ten Post Office Square, 8th Floor
      Boston, MA 02109
      dkeldsen@...
      dan.keldsen@...
      617-933-9655
      blog: www.BizTechTalk.com
      SOCIAL networks:
      www.linkedin.com/in/dankeldsen
      www.slideshare.net/dan.keldsen
      www.twitter.com/dankeldsen
      www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584261521
      IM Networks:
      Y!d_j_keldsen AIM:DanKeldsen
      MSN:d_j_keldsen@... Skype:d_j_keldsen
    • Dan Keldsen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2008
        Reminder - One day left before we close the survey. All respondents
        who complete the survey and provide an e-mail address (for
        notification of the final [free] research publication) are also
        eligible for 1 of 25 Amazon.com gift certificates as well.

        Our latest quarterly research project is running, and is a topic near
        and dear to this very crowd.

        It is not wholly focused on Taxonomy, but on the larger topic of
        Findability, and all that is entailed in enablling Findability -
        Search, Taxonomies, Ontologies, Security, Relevancy Ranking, pointed
        applications such as e-Discovery, and more, as well as solution
        satisfaction questons, to test whether solutions bought and
        implemented are living up to expectations.

        Over 400 people have taken the survey (
        http://aiimmarketintelligence.questionpro.com/ ), launched 2 weeks
        ago, but we're seeking out as many sources from newbies to experts, to
        get as wide a sample of the market as we can.

        The resulting research will be published for free in late June, along
        with a free companion webinar discussing the findings.

        All respondents who complete the survey and provide an e-mail address
        (for notification) are also eligible for 1 of 25 Amazon.com gift
        certificates as well.

        The survey is taking an average of 25 minutes, and is 59 questions long.

        Market IQ on Enterprise 2.0 - http://www.aiim.org/enterprise20 (>1,000