Re: [TaxoCoP] Re: Protege

  • Kathleen.a.ellis@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 28, 2005

      Andrew,

      Thank you. I'll download Protege and try it out. I'm afraid that I just being lazy and didn't want to make the effort to learn one more new tool.

      Just out of curiosity, do you build taxonomies and is there a taxonomy tool that meets your expectations for usability?

      -------------- Original message from "ahilsher" <ahilsher@...>: --------------