Dietz's Enterprise Ontology as a basis for business process architecture

  • Andrew Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      Hello,
      I am building a bpm capability in my current consulting engagement and am intrigued by the
      intro and previews in Jan Dietz's book "Enterprise Ontology".

      Has anyone in this group read that book? If so, could you provide your thoughts on whether
      or not it might be a useful ontology to use to classify process oriented views of an
      organisation from the strategic, e.g. OMG business motivation model, level or value chain
      level, to the individual process level and provide structure and links to other aspects of the
      organisation in between?

      Ta.
      Andrew.