Tabbed Browsing for Digital Library type sites

  • Grant Slade
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      I was wondering if anyone has any examples of digital libraries that
      employ the ability to browse by subject area or other through tabs. I
      know I've seen a couple but can't remember where they were. We are
      having a debate internally on how many tabs is a good thing. I know
      I've seen sites that have 20+ tabs displayed that don't look bad, but
      unfortunately I can't find them.