TaxoCoP New Member Introduction | Alana Boyajian

  • Zed4Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      My name is Alana Boyajian and I'm glad to be a new member here.

      Currently, I work for a large consulting firm in the Washington, DC
      metro area and hold an information architecture position at a
      government agency. My responsibilities include providing the strategic
      direction for a MOSS 2007 implementation including metadata,
      taxonomy, and search.

      I am also heading up an effort to develop a taxonomy for the bureau.
      This is a very new concept here and we're trying to identify the
      opportunities where taxonomy would benefit and how to engage users
      from across the bureau.

      Alana Boyajian
      MLIS Florida State University 2007