My introduction to the group

  • Miquel Centelles Velilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi,

      My name is Miquel Centelles, and I am professor on Knowledge Organization at School of Libarianship and Information Science, at University of Barcelona. In adition, I am consultor on corporative taxonomies for public and private corporations. My challenges are, specially, methodologies to user-centric design of taxonomies and semiautomatic systems to categorization, based on preelaborated taxonomies.

      I hope ti share knowledge, experiences and interests with all of you.

      --
      Miquel Centelles
      Facultat de Biblioteconomia i Documentació