ANN: Site Search Analytics workshop (Sunnyvale, Boston, Chicago)

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      (apologies for cross-posting)

      This spring I'll be teaching a new day-long workshop, "Site Search
      Analytics for a Better Experience". I won't be focusing on tools and
      transactions; rather, I'll demonstrate how this method can help
      designers of all types diagnose and fix problems with their sites'
      navigation, search, content, and interaction design. You can find the
      full description here:

      ==> http://louisrosenfeld.com/ssa

      * March 18: Sunnyvale, CA (through Involution Studios' Master
      Academy; limited class size)
      * April 4: Boston, MA (catch Steve Krug's web usability workshop
      the day before)
      * May 15: Chicago, IL (Steve teaches his workshop the next day)

      Learn more and register here:

      ==> http://louisrosenfeld.com/ssa

      Louis Rosenfeld :: http://louisrosenfeld.com
      Rosenfeld Media :: http://rosenfeldmedia.com