Re: [TaxoCoP] Taxonomy software tools

  • Grant Slade
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Robert, here's a link to a list of Thesaurus tools with objective
      notes if not a side-by-side review or comparison. I'm not sure if
      there is such a place to find comprehensive reviews for these kinds of
      tools, but if you find any please post them here, I'd be interested in
      reading about them. Most of the people that I've interacted with
      interviewed the vendors directly and made their own determinations
      based on need.

      http://www.willpowerinfo.co.uk/thessoft.htm

      As for document summarization, I think that is a developing field. At
      the dataharmony user's group conference earlier this month, they
      discussed work on such a tool, but I personally have yet to test it
      out.