Taxonomy Analyst Position, DC Metro

  • maryreusch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      I'm recruiting on behalf of a dynamic and fast growing Management
      Consulting firm based in the DC Metro area. They are making waves in
      the KM field, and this position represents a great opportunity for
      professionals who are passionate about taxonomy.

      Job Description:
      The Taxonomy Analyst works with clients to design taxonomies,
      metadata strategy, content governance and usability designs. The
      analyst is required to make presentations to clients, provide
      training and author reports on the aforementioned topics.

      Qualifications:
      Ideal candidates should possess the following:
      • Bachelors Degree in pertinent field
      • Experience needed in taxonomy tools and engines
      • Expertise in metadata modeling and taxonomy design
      • Experience conducting detailed content analyses
      • A strong understanding of both structured and unstructured
      content
      • In-depth understanding of taxonomy standards

      We are looking for qualified candidates who are willing to travel 30-
      50%

      If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume and
      salary requirements to Mary Reusch: mary.reusch@...