Re: [TaxoCoP] Re: New Member

  • Jay Maechtlen
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 3, 2008
      Martin Carbone wrote:
      > --- In TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com, Jay Maechtlen <jaysjunk9@...wrote, in
      > part: I see no listings for lasers, and nothing for machine tools.
      > I happen to make much of my living with laser machine tools and
      > related stuff.
      > ------- reply ---------
      >
      > It will not help you much now -- because I only have about 1,000
      > topics listed. I think we will wind up with 50,000 topics. And none of
      > our present topics are anywhere near complete. Give me time. The site
      > is only 4 months old and I am the only worker.
      >

      > I hope you will revisit the site in the coming months and help us find
      > good stuff.
      >
      > Marty Carbone

      Hi, Marty
      Sorry for the tone of my last message.
      I'll look forward to seeing the growth of your site.
      I've put a wee bit of laser/machine tool info up myself, and worked on
      one entry on Wikipedia. There's lots of work to do!

      Regards
      Jay
      http://laserpubs.com/laserinfo
      http://laserpubs.com/laserinfo/index.php?Laser%20Cutting%20Technique
      http://home.covad.net/~jmaechtlen/optimo.htm
    • Gary
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 6, 2010
        Hello Group. I'm Gary MacFadden. I've been in the IT Research and Advisory business for the last 19 years. I am presently working with the Wikibon Project which is an open source community for creating IT research. Here is a link to my profile http://wikibon.org/profile/view/961 I am in the midst of trying to develop a taxonomy for Information Management research. Any questions, help or support are welcome from the group. Regards, Gary