Nov/Dec Call - Taxonomies, Metadata and Publishing Standards

  • Stephanie Lemieux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      As you may have noticed, we have pushed the date of this month's call
      into December to accommodate schedules. Hope you can still join us to
      discuss the topic of Taxonomies, Metadata & Publishing.

      Weds, Dec 5: 1:00-2:00pm ET
      Cost: 50$
      Register at www.earley.com

      Nowhere is there a more compelling case for taxonomy & metadata than
      in the world of publishing. Issues of data delivery, aggregation,
      content reuse and standards have been at the forefront of many
      e-publishers' minds.

      We will hear from Chris Hogue (Roundarch) on the Publishing
      Requirements for Industry Standard Metadata (PRISM) and its usage. We
      will also hear from Mid Walsh on the use of taxonomy, indexing and
      content reuse at Houghton Mifflin.

      Thanks!
      Stephanie
      CoP Moderator