introductions

  • Paul Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      My name is Paul Shields. Like many of you here, I spend lots of time
      making up names for things, figuring out relationships, and trying to fit
      tab A into slot B.

      At times when I'm not infuriating traditional architects by my loose usage
      of the word "architecture", I write troll articles for the wikipedia.

      If Duffy's Law is true, have we not already reached the technological
      singularity?