Introduction

  • Doug Schultz
    Message 1 of 91 , Aug 21, 2007

      Per the request to send a note introducing myself…

      I recently joined a consulting firm that focuses in the areas of records and information management.  I have held a variety of IT jobs, mostly in upstream oil and gas companies, that included positions in systems development, project management, technical infrastructure and most recently, responsibility for enterprise content management and records management systems.  In my previous position of supporting an ECM/RM program, I was somewhat involved in taxonomy development, but mainly from the standpoint of would our ECM system support this design.  I am interested in learning more about taxonomy development; the best practices and lessons that others have learned.  I want to help our clients recognize the value of taxonomies and the various approaches to implementing them.

      I look forward to participating and learning from others.

      Douglas Schultz, ECMP | Access Sciences Corp. | Principal Consultant | 713-664-4357 main | 832-367-0468 mobile | dschultz@...

    • John
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann