Consultant Needed for Taxonomy & Classification Project

  • micharbolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      I am the Marketing Director of a niche media website. We are working
      with a third party vendor to help develop a custom vertical taxonomy
      and classify our content based on that taxonomy. We are in need of a
      project manager with extensive taxonomy experience to facilitate this
      taxonomy development, including working with the vendor to map our
      current content hierarchy to the custom taxonomy and ensure accuracy
      of classified content.

      Can anyone suggest a project manager in NYC who would be available to
      work from June - September?

      Thanks,

      Michael